SO many of you have told me that bloat is your #1 issue.
A lot of you have said you don’t even want or “need” to lose weight per say, you just want to get rid of bloating for good.
It’s frustrating and confusing to feel puffy, swollen, and heavy… but not necessarily “overweight.”
I know because I used to deal with bloating ALL. THE. TIME.
I would wake up with a flat stomach, feeling light and energized.
By the end of the day I would feel like I was practically busting out of my jeans and COULD. NOT. WAIT. to get home and put on sweatpants and sprawl out on my bed. It’s like the bloat would slowly build all day.
Now I rarely have to deal with bloating because I know exactly what triggers it and how to prevent it.
So what triggers bloating?
- Eating the wrong foods for your body
- Drinking too much with your food (yep)
- Eating too much
- Eating too fast
- Not chewing properly
- Eating foods you don’t know you’re allergic to
- Not breathing throughout your meals
- Eating in a stressful environment
Ok, great, but how can we piece this all together to figure out exactly what’s causing bloat for YOU, and how you can avoid it for good?
Through the proven, step-by-step approach I use with my clients.
The Good Taste Method To Ditch Bloating
Enter my first ultimate guide!
I’m launching my first ultimate guide, which will take you through my step-by-step method to get rid of bloating (for good) without dieting forever or giving up your favorite foods for life.
Inspired by my free 5-Step System To Ditch Bloating, my *ultimate* guide to get rid of bloating will be an in-depth bloat boot camp that will nix bloating AND totally change your relationship with food and your body.
You’ll systematically identify your personal bloat triggers (no guesswork!) and get the tools you need to prevent bloating from happening, and fix it quick if it does happen.
More info coming soon.
My ultimate guide to ditch bloating will include…
– The Good Taste Method for identifying your personal bloat triggers
– 5-day meal plan to recalibrate your body and reconnect with your intuition around food
– 5-day maintenance meal plan you can refer to for life
– Specific foods to emphasize and minimize
– Non-food related practices to prevent and get rid of bloating
In the meantime, here are a few quick tips everyone can use to avoid bloating…
- Chew your food until it’s nearly liquid
- Put your fork down between bites
- Take deep belly breaths throughout your meals
When you dig into the ultimate guide you’ll learn your unique bloat triggers, and exactly what you need to be doing and eating to avoid that icky heavy feeling.
I can’t wait to share my first mini program with you! This system has worked for so many private clients and I’m psyched to be able to share it with more people than I could ever see in a day.
Much love and hugs,